Tuesday, December 1, 2009

save the date

About a year ago (before I was engaged), I discovered the wonderful world of wedding blogs. I think it started out with Style Me Pretty, then included Weddingbee and it quickly ballooned out from there. It became my new obsession - bookmarking ideas and inspiration for a wedding I wasn't supposed to be planning, at least not yet. Where am I going with this story? Well, one of the first things I bookmarked happens to be my dream save the dates. You see, the future mister is in graduate school to get his PhD in Southern and Appalachian History and I love almost all things vintage and shabby chic. I think these STDs are such a creative way for us to express who we are and the type of wedding we want to have. Now I just have to get my hands on a bunch of vintage hankies and either a Gocco or Yudu.






(source)

Did you fall in love with anything wedding related before even being engaged?

2 comments: