Wednesday, December 16, 2009

santa

Santa came early to our house! A few weeks ago, a package arrived on my doorstep, which silly Santa forgot to disguise. So I already knew what it was, but was under strict instructions not to touch it until next Wednesday, the day before we fly home for Christmas. It was difficult to resist the temptation to open that box, but I did. Then I was hired yesterday, so Santa (mom and dad) is letting me open it up early! Take a look at the new toy I get to play with:


(source)

The Epson Artisan 800 All-in-One Printer. My old printer, an HP All-in-One, was doing just fine, but the quality is not all that good. You better believe I'll be using this for many, many wedding projects! First up - menus and place cards for Christmas Eve dinner at my parents house.

Have you asked for any wedding related gifts for Christmas?

1 comment:

  1. Great gift! My mom is getting us our custom flutes and sever set for Christmas, and some of our relatives have also bought a couple things off our registry already.

    ReplyDelete