Wednesday, January 20, 2010

back on the train

I can't remember the last time I made a new year's resolution and I'm not sure I'd even consider this one, but now that the holidays are over it's my goal to hop back on the wedding planning train. With that in mind, some of our top "to do's" are to book our remaining vendors: photographer, videographer, DJ and DOC. Well, this Saturday we have a meeting with Heidi from Our Labor of Love. I am so freakin' excited. I have been in love with their photography since I first laid eyes on it. So Saturday can't come soon enough.







Check out Heidi's blog for more eye candy.

Since this is my first time meeting with a potential photographer, what are some good questions I should ask? Did you fall in love with a particular photographer early on in your wedding planning?

*all photos by Heidi at Our Labor of Love

1 comment:

  1. Those are amazing shots! I’m excited for you! Here are a couple interviews I did recently with a stellar photographer who offered tips on what to ask/look for. Feel free to check them out!

    http://bicoastalbrideblog.blogspot.com/2009/12/wedding-photography-tips-from-pro.html

    http://bicoastalbrideblog.blogspot.com/2010/01/all-about-wedding-albums.html

    ReplyDelete