Thursday, April 22, 2010

another checkmark

Waaayyy back in January and February I met with a few photographers. Well, we have finally made a decision, signed the contract and put down a deposit. Yay! I'm am sooo happy to have another one of the big ticket items crossed off my list. Another reason I'm excited is now we get to schedule engagement photos! But before I show you some of my e-photo inspiration, I guess you're probably wondering who we picked....

Heidi from Our Labor of Love!

Now onto some eye candy:

Link


3 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous shots! Congrats on finding someone you love! I can’t wait to see your engagement photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Can't wait to see yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So wish that we'd done an engagement shoot. Make sure you share your shots with us!

    ReplyDelete