It is obviously meant to be used as a photo album, but the pages are blank card stock inside (rather than plastic sleeves). And I LOVE that the future mister and I can incorporate some of our engagement photos if we end up using these.
Now, what are some good prompts?
Here are the questions that MSW provided with their template:
- What's the best marriage advice you've ever gotten?
- What's your favorite memory of us? What's your funniest memory of us? (one or the other, not both)
- What should we name our kids? (this one could get some funny responses)
- What should we do on date nights?
- What's the most romantic place we should visit? Where should we go for our 10-year anniversary? (these two questions are too similar, don't you think?)
- What should we do during our first year of marriage?
- Where do you see us in 25 years?
- When did you know we were meant for each other?
Some not so good...
- What's the most romantic movie you've ever seen?
- What were you really thinking during our vows?
And here are a few others that I found online:
- Share your favorite moment of the wedding so far....then update later if you have a new favorite moment.
- What are your predictions for our future? (very similar to "Where do you see us in 25 years?" - I think I like this wording better)
- Why is Heather perfect for Sam? Why is Sam perfect for Heather?
- What's the best thing about being married?
- What are your tips on how to be a great husband/wife?
What are your favorite questions of the ones listed above? Do you have any others to share?
Also, we will have about 20 tables (6 - 30" hi boys, 8 - 36" rounds and 6 - 48" rounds) in total at the reception. Should we have a book for each table or just 10 to 12 scattered throughout?