Wednesday, October 20, 2010

one year blogiversary

We are almost to the end of October and I just realized the other day that I started blogging around this time last year. October 7th to be exact, so I'm a bit belated.

Happy one year blogging anniversary to me!

I didn't have too many expectations when I started this blog, and looking back, I'm really proud of myself for sticking with it. I used to write in journals beginning in middle school and since graduating from college I can't say that it happens all that often any more. I didn't realize how much I missed writing my thoughts down until I started blogging. It's been a very rewarding experience so far and the best part is that I will have a great keepsake from the wedding planning process!

Thank you all for following along. I appreciate your support and your feedback. Fellow bloggers, what got you started?

1 comment:

  1. Happy anniversary! I hit my one-year blogging anniversary with Get Married last month, and Bicoastal Bride will turn one next month. I am SO glad I started blogging! It opened up so many amazing opportunities for me!

    ReplyDelete