Thursday, July 8, 2010

busy, busy

Just some of the wedding related things we've been accomplishing this week:

Met with a potential DJ

Met with the restaurant we want to use for the rehearsal dinner

Got quotes for shuttle services to transport our guests from their hotels to the ceremony/reception site and back again

Printed, cut and packaged table numbers for friend's wedding

Receiving/revising contracts for hotel room blocks

Dropping dresses off to be altered (for our friends' weddings)

Driving to Charlotte to get my e-ring fixed (my setting is loose) and hopefully picking out my band

Wow, just typing all of that exhausts me! But at the same time, it feels incredibly rewarding to keep crossing items off my list. Do you get as excited as I do when crossing stuff off the list?

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you’re getting a lot done! I loved checking things off my list, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Especially after I feel like I've allowed too many things to pile up :)

    ReplyDelete