Friday, July 9, 2010

one year ago today

One year ago today, the future mister went golfing with my dad and asked for permission to marry me on the 17th hole.

One year ago today we went for an after dinner walk at the Botanical Gardens with my parents. The future mister got down on one knee and asked me to spend the rest of my life with him.

I said yes then, I say yes today and I'll say yes on every one of my tomorrows.

Our plans tonight include going out with friends for Mexican food and possibly a movie. What did you do to celebrate your engage-aversary?

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! We were sick on our engagement anniversary, and my husband’s grandmother had sadly just passed away at the time, so we didn’t really do anything special. I do have wonderful memories of the proposal, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol sorry for all the typos I am typing this on my phone that I have not quite mastered.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited I found your blog! Congrats on the engage-aversary. Though I haven't been engaged for a year, my proposal was very unromantic, so when I had to send my ring to be resized I made my fiance repropose and actually get down on one knee!

    ReplyDelete