Wednesday, July 21, 2010

a whole lot of lovely

The following photos are from a sorority sister's wedding back in June. I wasn't very close with this sister as she was a year below me, but these photographs are too beautiful not to share.

(click here to see more)

I absolutely adore the middle photo (of the family tree)! What a great idea! I was just planning on framing the wedding photos of family members and putting them out on either the gift, guest book or cake table, but I might have to rethink that. So lovely.

If you displayed family wedding photos at your wedding, how did you do it?

2 comments:

  1. I love the middle one too! I wanted to do something similar but unfortunately it isnt working out with the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! These look like pictures from a magazine!

    ReplyDelete