Monday, July 12, 2010

inspiration for my girls


Notice a trend? I know the non-matchy bridesmaids train is picking up speed in the wedding world. And, well, I'm definitely hopping on board! My hope is for all of my bridesmaids to feel good in what they wear even if they (realistically) don't ever wear it again.

My stipulations:
a. knee length
b. a shade closely resembling robin's egg blue, aqua, teal, turquoise, etc. (and I might allow shades of green, too)

The first photo above is my absolute favorite. They are the chiffon dresses from j. crew and the bride let her maids choose from two colors and any style they wanted. Unfortunately, the crew doesn't have any colors that I really like right now. Perhaps this winter when they release their Spring 2011 line??

What do you think of the mis-matched bridesmaid dress trend?

3 comments:

  1. I think all of these options look great! I can’t wait to see what your ladies end up choosing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it but I am clearly biased. My ladies have the same dress but in different colors :)

    ReplyDelete