Friday, August 27, 2010

tgif!

Oh yeah, so glad the week is over. We had our first Thursday night girls' night of the year and I didn't get to bed until 1, so I'm dragging a bit today.

Another weekend without big plans, which is a good thing because I've got round two of me against the yudu. I should actually say me against my stupid printer because I haven't even gotten far enough to hook the yudu up. The first step of the screen printing process is to print the design onto a transparency. Well on Sunday, I found out that my (new) printer doesn't print on transparencies! It took me all day to find a work around of strategically taping the transparency to a piece of cardstock in order to get the printer to feed it through. I was finally successful around 4pm and decided that was enough for one day. The goal for this weekend is to get the image burned on to the screen and perhaps, if I'm lucky, a test print.

Enjoy the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment