Monday, March 1, 2010

STDs

Last month I shipped these Save the Dates out to my best friend Ash. She and her fiance are getting married this summer and as my gift to them I am creating all of the paper goods for their wedding. I love how they turned out.

They went from this:



To this:



And then I packaged them up in two stacks in order to ship them out. I think the belly band I created at the last second was one of my favorite parts.



I'm very much looking forward to seeing what we come up with for the invitations.

1 comment:

  1. We love them, Heather! Like I said, I like them so much that I didn't want to send them out- I just wanted to keep them all so that I could stare at your beautiful work! The belly bands were such a perfect touch to complete the presentation.

    They are the best! And so are you :)

    ReplyDelete