Friday, May 21, 2010

one year

In one year:

I will wake up to my last day as a single woman.

I will get prettified.

I will gush and gab with my favorite girls.

I will step into a dress that makes me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world.

I will walk down the aisle on the arm of my father (probably trying not to sob uncontrollably).

I will walk toward the love of my life - my complement - my best friend.

I will say my vows.

I will walk back up the aisle on the arm of my
husband!

I will laugh.

I will cry.

I will smile until my cheeks hurt.

I will eat some amazing food and cake.

I will dance the night away with our closest friends and family.

And last, but not least, I WILL BE MARRIED!


2 comments:

  1. Great thoughts. Have lots of fun planning your wedding and remember to relax and de-stress through the whole process.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the finace bit! It goes by so quickly.

    ReplyDelete