Tuesday, May 4, 2010

savor the moment

Sorry for the brief hiatus. Work has been pretty crazy! It is not only the end of the semester, but I have also been covering for a co-worker who's been out since his wife just had their first baby. I did have a three day weekend, though - so that was nice. I indulged on Saturday by staying in my PJs most of the day and reading this:


(source)

If you're not a fan of Nora Roberts or mindless romances, this might not be the book for you. But I enjoyed it. This is the third book in her Bride Quartet series (the first two were equally as good!). The series is about four friends who plan weddings together - Mac is the photographer (Vision in White), Emma is the florist (Bed of Roses), Laurel is the baker (Savor the Moment) and Parker is the planner/coordinator (Happy Ever After - out in November). Although the books are extremely predictable, the characters are likable and engaging. If you're a fan of chick lit (like me!), this book (and all the rest) are must reads!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun read and a creative series! I may have to pick up them up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep reading about this book. I think I am going to officially put it on the ol' library list!

    ReplyDelete