Friday, September 24, 2010

bearing the rings

Here's some of the inspiration I'm sending to my mom for our ring pillow:

(source)

I love the oversized flower and pop of color on this one, although I think it looks a bit too contemporary for our rustic/vintage/garden wedding.

(source)

Since this one uses a vintage handkerchief, I thought it was a great tie-in with our save-the-dates. The color is a bit bland, though.

(source)

I feel the same way about the color of this pillow as well, but the delicate vintage lace is just lovely.


I think this one is my favorite. It looks rustic with the burlap, vintage with the velvet ribbon, and garden with the flower. And the pop of color is perfect.

I'm sure my mom will have some ideas as well. Which one is your favorite?

1 comment:

  1. Love the first one. It rocks.
    But the burlap one definitely sounds like it would fit your style more, and it's very lovely!

    ReplyDelete